The General Specialists
At Insideout Property Services we're proud of our commitment to consistent excellence. Working
hard to achieve incredible standards, we wear our property service qualifications as badges of pride.
With complete training and qualification in all forms of property services as well as health and safety practices, you can rely on us to make sure that the job is not only done quickly, but properly.
• NVQ level 1 and 2 wood occupation (construction)
• Health and safety certification
• Certify enrolment as approved contractor
• Level 3 certification of electrical installations
• Level 2 qualified assessor for level 2 installing electrical systems and
• Successfully completed course in XFP range of analogue
addressable fire panels
• Certified MOD-PAP listed cabler
• Certified odour control, fire and flood restoration (IICRC)
• Equal opportunity employer
"I would confirm that Mr Noel Preston of Insideout has worked consistently for this company for the past four years, having carried out a variety of jobs, totalling almost 300.
The work involved covers the areas of home maintenance, including decoration, joinery, electrical and general maintenance. In addition to this, Insideout has carried out more specialised work that involved both fire and flood damage.
Noel has always been extremely reliable and friendly in his approach and the work he has carried out for us has been of an excellent standard. Some of our landlords have been so impressed with his work that they have
contracted him to carry out work in their private properties. Indeed, Noel has in fact carried out work in my own home and I have been more than pleased with it.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Noel and his team for any work that was offered to him."
- Maureen Lee-Kelly